> Welcome back Carolyn!  I admire you taking on 43 embroidered buttons.  I
> hope to go to Costume Con and want to see your buttons!

And I'm sitting here hoping they'll all get done in time.  I'll have to
embroider the fabric then get it centered onto button molds when I cover all
those buttons.  I may "cheat" and not make real buttons, because they're
non-functional on the original I'm copying.  I'm arriving about a week and a
half before the convention, and would like to spend my time visiting
relatives, and sight-seeing, instead of sewing.

--
Carolyn Kayta Barrows