From: "Penny Ladnier" <pe...@costumegallery.com>
Sent 4/7/2009 4:41:33 AM
To: "h-costume" <h-cost...@indra.com>
Subject: [h-cost] What's on the horizonTake a look at this from MIRAlabs at the
University of Geneva:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrJS72lkX_c&NR=1
Then look at the finished
product:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ekc_9vPDbo8&feature=related
Back in 1997, I searched for graduate level programs to do this for costume and
fashion.  At the time, I couldn't find a program.
MIRAlabs is working on a few more projects similar to
this:http://www.miralab.unige.ch/
Penny Ladnier
Owner, The Costume Gallery Websiteswww.costumegallery.com
11 websites of fashion, textiles, costume history