From: h-costume-boun...@indra.com [mailto:h-costume-boun...@indra.com] On
Behalf Of Elizabeth Walpole
Sent: Thursday, May 07, 2009 9:30 PM
To: 'Historical Costume'
Subject: [h-cost] Book review requested - Nineteenth Century Fashion
indetail

Hi everyone,
I've just got some bonus money and I'm planning on spending some of it on
books. I'm looking for a book that will show me internal construction
details of Victorian era clothing preferably using detailed photos. Looking
on Amazon I found Nineteenth Century Fashion in Detail by Lucy Johnston, so
for those who have a copy does it include these sort of details (or it is
external decorative details like embroidery or ruching). My final question
is Amazon UK has two books listed one that's in print
http://tinyurl.com/oobv6x and one that's out of print
http://tinyurl.com/oapatu Does anyone know if there are any differences
between the editions apart from the cover?
Thanks
Elizabeth