I hope everyone will remember to come to the Hospitality Suite!I am  hosting
this year, it is a Fairy theme and we will have loads
of fun as  usual.

Please do remember to come up and tell us you are on the H list  okay?

Cilean

I will be coming to Costume College and teaching a limited class on
"Evening Wear for your Hair" to get folks ready for the Gala Saturday  night.
definitely plan to make a stop in the Hospitality Suite - It's  always one of
the fun places at College (Next to the Marketplace!)

Am hoping to bring a red pen to make a red H on my nametage. Will be so
happy to meet some H-Costumers face to face!

Donna Scarfe
steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221823310x1201398722/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=
JulystepsfooterNO62)