Congratulations Emma, what an exciting place to be. I would love to read your thesis. Is it available via interlibrary loan? Anyway, I know that the University of Minnesota has a program since I will probably wind up in it myself when I can get back to finishing my PhD. Good luck finding a school and don't let *anyone* pressure into starting your PhD before you're ready or you will burn-out faster than you can blink! Mind you, on the other hand, if you want to go to school now, don't wait if you don't have to. Just my two cents worth.

Cheers,
Danielle