From: Jodi Nelson <faerieglenstud...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [h-cost] Proper Skirt Length ???
To: h-costume@mail.indra.com
Date: Friday, August 21, 2009, 7:54 PM

I just saw _Julie &Julia_ ans thought I saw something wrong. Could the ladies
and gents on thelist correct me if I am wrong. The woman who is given the
origional manuscritp  for Julia Childs book is wearing a plaid skirt. It
appears to be either a full or 3/4 circle skirt that has some of the fulness
pleated in the back and then hemmed to the bottom on the knee.

I thought they were fuller all around and midcalf  length. This is circa
1958-1961.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Jodi