Well, she's slowly crumbling apart as she's is made from paper mache and the years have not been kind to her, but Camille has spent the summer dressed appropriately in a 1908 white lawn and lace insertion dress that I suspect was made by the National Cloak and Suit Company. Sorry Camille... don't want to kill you! ;)
-Justine.

-----Original Message-----
From: Cin <cinbar...@gmail.com>
To: h-cost <h-cost...@indra.com>
Sent: Wed, Sep 2, 2009 2:24 pm
Subject: [h-cost] What's your dressmaker's dummy wearing today?

It's that time of year!  We're planning for holiday parties, fall &
winter balls, company dinners, New Years Eve, cocktail parties,12th
Night and theater season. You might even be planning a sojourn to a
balmy tropical locale.  Whatever the reason, h-costumers are probably
making something.  So, what's your dressmaker's dummy wearing today?
--cin
Cynthia Barnes
cinbar...@gmail.com

PS. It's ok to run into the sewing room, toss something spiffy on the
dummy and *then* tell us about it. It's also ok to tell what's on your
worktable, at the sewing machine or in the embroidery hoop.