From: h-costume-boun...@indra.com [mailto:h-costume-boun...@indra.com] On
Behalf Of Chiara Francesca
Sent: Sunday, September 06, 2009 5:21 PM
To: 'Historical Costume'
Subject: Re: [h-cost] Holkeboer book - patterns question - long

When I first started to use this book I quickly realized that it was neither a
quick nor dirty way to making costumes really. (But we say it is so that we can
get new folks learning how to make costumes the best way possible and inspire
them to learn the accurate way later on.)

If you do not know how to resize patterns then you need to learn how to do it
first.

The thing that makes it simple to many of us however is that they use the
theory of rectangles and draping to make everything. :)

♫
Chiara Francesca
« Ehi Prof.! Che cosa facciamo stasera?»
« Quello che facciamo tutte le sere, Mignolo: tentare di conquistare il mondo! »
(hint: italian)