From: "Penny Ladnier" <pe...@costumegallery.com>
Sent 10/20/2009 5:39:32 AM
To: "Historical Costume" <h-cost...@indra.com>
Subject: Re: [h-cost] My Latest Finds: Fur and hat: photosI took some photos of
the fur and leaves hat that I mentioned.  Again, these
were just taken in my dining room.  Please forgive the large plant in the
background and skeleton tablecloth.  These are large photos that you can
zoom into...place your cursor and click on the photo.  I would appreciate
your opinions as to the dates this hat would have been fashionable.
Front View:http://www.costumegallery.com/temp/furfront.jpg
Side View:http://www.costumegallery.com/temp/furside.jpg
Overhead View:http://www.costumegallery.com/temp/furOH.jpg
Penny Ladnier
Owner, The Costume Gallery Websiteswww.costumegallery.com
11 websites of fashion, textiles, costume history