Emily--

how close are you to Madison? The Wisconsin State Historical Society has seamstresses it knows about, and one of them might be willing to take an apprentice or . . .? It's worth a shot, if you're close enough. If that doesn't work, a close friend of mine in Madison has to hire a seamstress every so often (she doesn't sew), and may know of someone.

Good luck!

    == Marjorie Wilser

=:=:=:Three Toad Press:=:=:=

"Learn to laugh at yourself and you will never lack for amusement." --MW

http://3toad.blogspot.com/