MilitaryHeritage.com has pictures of the replica uniform they made,
"General Braddock, Foot Guards 1755" on this page:

http://www.militaryheritage.com/pastprojects.htm

I also found this wiki page while browsing, with a fairly substantial
list of references near the bottom that might be useful:

http://www.kronoskaf.com/syw/index.php?title=British_Army

Regards,

-- Chris

-- Chris Bertani