Just as an FYI, I had a *VERY* bad experience with these people.

I ordered quite a few samples of their red shades trying to get the exact
right color for a project.  I even spoke in length with one of their rep and
sent emails with photos attached.  I *STRESSED* that I was looking for true
reds and any shades of pinks would be unacceptable.  I paid for the samples
and waited for them to arrive.

What did I get?  Lots of shades of pinks.  Even three kinds of salmon
pinks.  When I contacted the rep again and tried to get the reds I requests
I was met with nothing but rudeness.  In the end she tried to get me to just
order the dyed silk without a color match first and when I refused she
basically berated me.

I still have the emails saved somewhere.

Traci