Tell him to be careful, many times the guys in Seoul tried to sell my mum, polyester-silk as silk.

My mum:  Silk?
Guys: Nae (head nodding)
My mum: no, not silk
Guy: Nae, silk...polyester-silk

mind you we lived there when I was a kid a few mumble decades ago but I noticed a similar trend in the suk in Ba'hrain not that too long ago.

Sarah Paterson / Bess Darnley