Thank you for the links and translation!

This is where I bemoan the fact that my great-grandfather did not pass down
his fluent Danish. I didn't find out that he spoke Danish until summer at a
family reunion. I thought that none of the children learned it as they were
all born in the US but it turns out all of the kids were fluent but it
didn't go down to the next generation. I am trying to research family info
and clothing as well from the Sjaeland area.
I wonder if Rosetta Stone software has Danish?

I am still trying to track down old family photos to see if there are any
national costume type photos but so far just conservative farm dress.

Debra
*******