From: Beteena Paradise <bete...@mostlymedieval.com>
To: Historical Costume <h-cost...@indra.com>
Subject: Re: [h-cost] questions
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 13:20:35 -0800 (PST)

I have to respectfully disagree about the steel boning causing blistering. As
someone who attends a 9 day Victorian Festival in August where I wear a corset
from morning until night (approx 14 hrs a day) every single one of those 9 days
(including dancing most of the evenings), I have never had such a thing happen
even at my most sweaty.