From: Aylwen Garden <aylwe...@gmail.com>
To: Historical Costume <h-cost...@indra.com>
Sent: Mon, Feb 22, 2010 5:28 am
Subject: [h-cost] Costuming workshops in the US?

I'm coming to the US in July/Aug/Sept this year, and will mostly be on
the East coast. Do you know if there are any historical costuming
events, lectures or workshops scheduled for that time?
Bye for now,

Aylwen

Earthly Delights Historic Dance Academy
http://www.earthlydelights.com.au
Director, Jane Austen Festival Australia
http://www.janeaustenfestival.com.au
Member, Jane Austen Society of Australia
Member, Australian Costumers Guild