My 'guy' is AlCid His most recent outing was to do battle at the Heart Fund
Ball modeling the Andy Worhal Cambell Soup Tee!
Kathleen
-----Original Message-----
From: "Cin" <cinbar...@gmail.com>
Sent 3/3/2010 2:29:04 PM
To: h-cost...@indra.com
Subject: [h-cost] What to name a dressmaker's dummyKathy,
Here's a project I can get into: helping you name your dummy.  I'm
partial to the classics such as the Three Graces, Euphrosnia (my
dummy's name), Thalia & Aglaia. My guy dummy is Adonis, for his mythic
youth & beauty.
I'm sure others can make excellent suggestions,
--cin
Cynthia Barnes
cinbar...@gmail.com