> We still have the budgies, but not the ginger beer I think.
> I have the paperback edition. Colour pictures would be nice, but I love the
> drawing of the 1913 evening dress in the back.

Yeah, the first edition doesn't have that, nor the mitts, nor the
article about women riding bicycles.

In other news, I rescued both my female dress forms from storage
today, planning to give one to the house-mate who has none.  Patience
has lost her head, which will need to be found and reattached.  She's
one of those older hard paper mache ones with metal brackets and
set-screws inside.  She's still wearing her "bones" t-shirt.

The other one is a Dritz "Just My Size" which came to me in the
original box from someone who doesn't sew anymore.  She's still
wearing her plastic bag from shipping.

My male form is still in storage.  He's not an adjustable sewing form
but a store display form.  He's nekkid.

--
Carolyn Kayta Barrows