I won a wedding stereoview on eBay a couple of days ago.  Please take a look at
it, auction 140387324507.   Scroll to the bottom of the page for the photo
enlargement.  I received the stereoview today and popped it into my viewer.  We
believe there is something strange about the photo.  It looks like the people
might be in black-face.  Can you please take a look at it and let me know what
you think.  The minister has something on his forehead that looks like a wig
cap.

I did a quick Google search on stereoviews and the name BW Kilburn to see if
there are other photos in this style.  I have not see one.  Is anyone familiar
with this photographer?

Penny Ladnier
Owner, The Costume Gallery Websites
www.costumegallery.com
14 websites of fashion, textiles, costume history