In a message dated 3/29/2010 2:28:47 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
michaela.de.br...@gmail.com writes:

My  daughter is trying to gather some images from google on women in 1920s
era  advertising. Every time she clicks on an image,

Just judged a history event last weekend, and I'm surprised that students
no longer seem to know about print sources.  Could she get some of what she
needs from them?  Examples--Time-Life Books did a series a while ago about
life in different decades, and I would be surprised if they weren't in your
 public library.  And, if you are anywhere near a large city public library
 or university/college library, you should be able to access original
magazines  and newspapers on microfilm.  Most university/college libraries
allow
access for library use only.

Ann Wass