I would be happy too! Please tell your friend my email. I would really like to
contact the woman that did all the work. i know these people are always very
nice and helpful because finally there is someone who appreciates what they
have done. I have been very sucessful with karen Christie, who did the
conservation and research of the Burgunderrock [15-16th century, Bern,
switzerland].

Thanks,

Zuzana

Sartor...custom-made costumes