This is incredible! Thank you all so much! My baby will not be to walker
stage yet, but some of the walkers shown, without wheels and with a little
seat/sling will give me someplace safe to put her during the day when I
don't want her rolling off :)

Rebecca Schmitt
aka Agness Cabot, Guilde of St. Lawrence, Bristol Renn Faire