“A Day at the Races... See More” (hat competition)

As the Ascot in Great Britain and the Kentucky Derby here in the United States, is always the first big social event of the spring season, CC 29 also celebrates spring by hosting the “A Day at the Races” competition. So start working on your best chapeaus, we be giving out awards for the best ladies hat, best men’s Topper, best recreation from “My Fair Lady”, and most outrageous.
Rae Bradbery Enslin is the coordinator of this competi

<http://cc29nj.com/>

-Judy Mitchell (not actually part of concom, just passing on info)