The frst time I sent this, I'm not sure it went thru, so I'm trying again.

Kate Pinner

In the 18th cent., would all the aprons in a Masonic Lodge be the
same? Or would the individuals have different ones?  I ask because I'm
doing Amadeus next year and the play calls for three of them.  There
is a portrait of George Washington in an apron and it is different
from what is supposed to be his Masononic apron, so he had at least
two different ones. Should make all the aprons the same of should they
be different? I don't want to cause great offence to any Masons in the
audience, but I kind of like the idea of them being different. Any
symbols I really shoudn't use?  Does anyone know what Mozart's apron
really looked like?

Kate Pinner
Technical Coordinator
Kelsey Theatre