I just had that exact experience. I need some fabric fast, and their website
doesn't have rush delivery as an option, so I called. I had a VERY frustrating
time just getting the person on the phone to take down my name and address.
Someone else called me back the next day, and that conversation went waaaaay
smoother.

Claudine