Mmmmm... the putty pink silk broadcloth looks nice.

And there's a cream linen with a little self colored embroidered flower widely
scattered all over it that is nice too (wish it was a lighter weight though.)

I also wondered exactly what the metallic and silk crinkle looks like in
person. I thought of a 20's gown or something Fortuney- like. Imagine the
lavender embroidered with little coral beads or something..... or stenciled
with an Art Nouveau motif in a "dangerous" (with the lavender) color, like
yellow or terra cotta.... or navy... or all 3....

I don't need any more fabric!!!!!!