Hi,
I'm a "me, too" here as there is a family genealogy that I've never seen. The
story is that the ancestor came in 1064 or 1065 as part of W of N's entourage
and stayed. Also that the current family name 'Chase' is an
Anglecised(sp?)version of the original. The College of Heralds has the original
name but want money to part with it. It is said in family that he became a
baron or was a baron.
I'd like to know what he, his spouse and children would have worn.
Most of my cousins that have seen the genealogy call it " that old thing." But
I think it would be fun to know.
Audy

in the high boonies of Central Texas