Hey, me too.  If you find one, please post it.

On 10/14/10 8:56 AM, "mhprobe...@gmail.com" <mhprobe...@gmail.com> wrote:

Unravelling Textiles: A Handbook for the Preservation of Textile
Collections, Foekje Boersma

Can anyone comment on this book? I'm looking for one on this subject,
but I'd like one that is focused on practical application of
techniques.

I'm not looking for too-basic (avoid light, humidity, temperature
extremes) or ones that sound like grad school papers (contextualize,
social construct, stakeholder, empower, dialectic). I need one that
will inform me how/if to clean and repair or stabilize against further
damage.

thanks!
Melissa Roberts