I have added to our website Mr. Halloween, Alice Cooper's Theatre of Death
Concert photos.  His fans gave him the nickname of Mr. Halloween.  The
photos were taken with an emphasis on his costumes, sets, and lighting
design. There are 40 photos in the free access area of my websites.

 <http://www.costumegallery.com/AliceCooper/LGimages/>
http://www.costumegallery.com/AliceCooper/LGimages/

This was a different kind of photo-shoot.  I found a place three people away
from the stage. The crowd kept pushing closer and closer to the stage.  I
could not get out of the get out of the area until the concert was over.

Penny Ladnier

Owner, The Costume Gallery Websites

 <http://www.costumegallery.com> www.costumegallery.com

14 websites of fashion, textiles, & costume history