*heavy SCA alert*

Let's see: I am in the middle of doing pearled motifs on red silk for cuffs for a Byzantine dalmatic for the hubbins (which is going to take A While). I started a small portable embroidery project of an embroidered badge to work on when beading is contraindicated (except that I should have gone with a finer linen, alas). And I've started making paternosters for people as 12th Night presents.

Then for 12th Night I have a Norse tunic to do for a friend so he has something to wear besides trousers, two medieval scholar's robes in dark green worsted wool for the Consort and I to wear for our vigil, the pearling of the collar of my blue 13th c. gown to finish so I can process into court in it, and two master's robes in red worsted wool twill with ermine-lined hoods for when the Consort and I are elevated.

Non-SCA wise I am thinking that the coyote pelt that I still have in the sewing room should turned into the fur lining of a hat for me since this winter is supposed to be colder than last year's and I keep misplacing my winter hats.

Jen/Margaret