In a message dated 12/3/2010 12:19:30 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
cinbar...@gmail.com writes:

on the  worktable,
Not there yet, but my husband is begging for a new pair of black knit
pantaloons for our Regency 12th Night Ball.  He had a perfectly good pair,  but
we can't find them anywhere--I suspect they never came back from the
cleaners.  I kept hoping we would discover them hiding under something, or  in
the
back of a closet, but no such luck.  I HATE making pantaloons, but  he is
such a good husband!  I bought the fabric a while ago, but there is a  slight
complication--it is locked in my foot locker, and I've lost the key, so
have to get that to the locksmith first.

Ann Wass