Come to K'zoo next year. I picked up the display copy from Ashgate at a VERY reasonable price...

Jefferson, Lisa. The medieval account books of the Mercers of London: an edition and translation. Farnham, England: Ashgate Pub, 2009. hardcover 2 v. 1179 p , ill. ; 25 cm. ISBN: 9780754664048 075466404X
English, French, and Latin with parallel translation in modern English.
http://www.ashgate.com/default.aspx?page=637&calcTitle=1&title_id=8450&edition_id=11090

Beth Matney