Thank you Sunny for the great book suggestions. That last one I hadn't heard
of,
so it went directly into my wish list.I have the Leisch book, but  I need to
get
it out and actually read the book, so thanks for the reminder.

The high priced out of print Italian books are on my ILL someday when I get
serious list. I actually had a copy of the Herald book in my hand at an SCA
event, for only a few hundred dollars... and put it down. Another person
snatched it up before I came back to buy it. I guess it wasn't meant for me to
own, as I really can't afford a few hundred for a book, but it was interesting
to read parts of it. And it was so tiny a book, too. I seriously don't
understand how folks price used books so high like this, but if folks are
willing to pay...

Kimiko Small
http://www.kimiko1.com
"Be the change you want to see in the world." ~ Ghandi

The Tudor Lady's Wardrobe pattern
http://www.margospatterns.com/