Umm, I did go and read the website.  They are not THAT small, he does them
one-quarter scale.  So the average figure would be about 15-18 inches tall.
(60"=5 feet, 72"=6 feet).  I think Barbie is about 12 inches tall???

There certainly are some amazing things there, but not everything is perfect.
For example, my dear husband about had an apoplexy at his "Eric the Red", and
his coronation Elizabeth II looks really, really, REALLY blonde, which she
doesn't in easily-Google-able color photos...  So... where's the salt cellar?

chimene