The picture you posted in Simplicity #4559, but I don't see it in
their current catalog. For giggles and grins I did a bit of searching,
but didn't come up with anything else useful.

--Charlene

On Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 11:17 AM, Audrey Bergeron-Morin
<audreybmo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Good afternoon,
>
> This is slightly off topic... but I need your help!
>
> Recently (a couple of months ago, a year at most) I bought a pattern. It was
> named something like Island Beauties in the pattern catalog; I'd swear it
> was a Simplicity pattern - but I could be wrong... it could be this one
> http://images.buyitsellit.com/1525489.jpg but I'm sure the photos on the
> envelope were different (more in line with the current photos on Simplicity
> envelopes, with a dark background). Does it ring a bell for somebody?
>
> It might have been discontinued since then, but I find it strange that I
> can't find any mention to it anywhere, not in the in-store catalogs, not on
> the big 4 websites (even in discontinued patterns), not in Google... I
> didn't dream, I *did* buy it. Now I can't find it and there's a sale on
> patterns, and I need it, so I would have bought it again if I had been able
> to find in in stores...
>
> Thanks for any help,
>
> Audrey

A hero is no braver than an ordinary man, but he is braver five
minutes longer. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803-1882)