Did I miss this one, or has some mentioned that the companion volume to the Eleonora of Toledo Moda a Firenzie book is coming out this spring/Summer. I got a flyer in my Facebook of all places from David Brown Book company. They are flogging it for $100 when the expected cover price is $125.

http://www.oxbowbooks.com/pdfs/leaflets/Renaissance445.pdf (I know this says Oxbowbooks on it, but David Brown is their American flogger! and has some truly EVIL stuff. Those who love Norse may become deeply indebted to them.

It's in this leaflet. I've written to Ian Stevens about missing out on telling me the second it was offered, hoping to reserve a copy. Anyone going to KZoo might be able to sneak a peek at the David Brown table.

Wanda/Regina