I just found what i was looking for.
The type of dress wich i am going to make for the museum is the loose gown from Germanische Nationalmuseum Nürnberg 1570-80 in Janet Arnolds book, with the kirtle under. That type of dress is seen soo often in danish portraits, and would be a fine example of danish renaissance dress. Would this type of dress have been worn with pair of bodies and a spanish farthingale? I already is very inspired to start, but i have proised myself to wait to my holliday in about 20 days, then i shall make some water collours. For the man i have thoaght about making a doublet, off cause and then some paned trunkhose - would that be right to match the loose gown?

Bjarne