Bjarne,

> I had to painstakely sit and embroider
every single day, also even when i got home from my real job

Given your talent, it somehow does not seem fair that you are not doing your
craft full time but out there sluggin' at a full time job and coming home tired
to work at your passion.  But as they say, whoever said life had to be fair.

I have a frame but like the one you have MUCH better.  I was going to ask you
where you got it.  It looks period enough to use at reenactments and mine looks
too modern.

>dress is a cotton voille and
its  sheer and it helps that you can see trough the fabric as a beginner

The course I took on tamboured lier lace with Greet Rome-Verbeylen  was done on
cotton net which you can easily see through. It doesn't snag as much as fabric
but I am more interested in doing it on fabric for use with costume and
accessories for the regency period.

>it took me about 10 days till i finally had the right twist to
make tambour, you must remember i was desperate

There is nothing like pressure and deadlines and desperation to force one to
achieve.

Once again Bjarne, thanks to you I am inspired to try again.

I love seeing your work and miss the old web sight where I would often go for
eye candy and inspiration.  Glad to see that you have some new things posted
now.

Many thanks for chiming in.

Charlene Roberts