It's going to be made into a kirtle to under a loose gown. At least that's
what I'm planning for now. I don't know how soon I'll get it done because
I'm  already working on 3 different outfits for myself, just finished
altering an  outfit for a friend, and have 2 more I have to make for her before
this summer.  You all know how that goes. >G<

Chris Perri

In a message dated 5/21/2011 10:21:20 A.M. Central Daylight Time,