From: Shera Jenne <sh...@shera.tv>
To: Chris Harrison <ch...@yahoo.com>
Sent: Friday, September 2, 2011 6:57 AM
Subject: Advice

Hey there Chris!
Wish you were near. I have so many things to ask you! ha ha.

Do you know anything about Victorian undergarments? Weird question, huh. I am
writing up a proposal and I am trying to figure out the time period in which
women wore the MOST undergarments... as in number of items and/or heaviest. I
think I read somewhere that at their height women were wearing 19 pounds of
undergarments under their dresses. But I can't find that definitively. I know
you specialize in more middle ages stuff... (or medieval?) but since costumery
is an area of interest I thought it might be something you'd know a little bit
about.