I'll certainly try (I have a Flickr account).  The lady in charge takes photos
of everything as we pack them away, but they are for archival purposes.

We had a fly-by-night volunteer take photos of a day's work of chemises,
because she had a better camera... and we never saw her again (or the photos),
so we have to figure out which box those particular chemises are in, unpack
them, take photos... (you get the idea).  I can take photos of them if I figure
out how to use my daughter's camera  -- they may or may not be the nicest ones
we have.

We finished vacuuming all the 19th century dresses we have found so far, but
they're not packed.  There's so many... any particular time period?  Earliest
on the rack is an 1820's pelisse, then every decade thereafter..  They were
dated by a lady hired in 1995 (same lady who wrote the sacque comments).

We're just starting the sacques, and after that piles of mens' shirts, then....

*sigh*

Dede

West Village Studio

www.workroombuttons.com