From: WorkroomButtons.com <westvillagedrap...@yahoo.com>
To: Historical Costume <h-cost...@indra.com>
Sent: Thu, Sep 15, 2011 6:43 am
Subject: Re: [h-cost] Need information on "sacque" garments (NOT the dress)

I looked her up (her name is on the transcript).  She appears to be very
nowledgeable, but of course that's no guarantee of accuracy.  Also, she was
aced literally with dozens of bulging plastic garbage bags and may have missed
lues dues to the sheer enormity of her task.
We (two elderly ladies and me) have found things she missed, like factory marks
nd laundry stencils, that in my untrained opinion render her approximate date
f those garments invalid.  But, again... considering the conditions under which
he was working... it's not surprising that she may have missed the mark
ccasionally.
Am I allowed to use her name here?
Here's a book she wrote (on Amazon):
www.amazon.com/Womens-Shoes-America-1795-1930-Rexford/dp/0873386566
...and here is a brief professional synopsis:
www.partnersforabetterworld.org/directors.html (scroll to bottom)