At 07:26 PM 9/21/2011, you wrote:
I asked our director about use of the term "VCR" (she had to look it up as the transcripts predate her). Yup -- Video Cassette Recorder. Nancy Rexford was recorded on video as well as on cassette tape; the transcript was pulled from the tape.

Before I provide the link to some photos I took today... I must respectfully ask a favor.

I don't have permission from the board to disseminate images of Historical Society property. If you choose to view these (really bad) photos, please do so with the understanding that they are not to be shared in any form whatsoever. If you feel you can not abide by my request, please do not open the link. Thank you.

www.flickr.com/photos/workroombuttons/sets/72157627724105088/detail

And one more time... our film debut!

http://video.syfy.com/shows/ghosthunters/v1353267

-Dede O'Hair

Dede,

Thanks for posting those photos. They look like men's shirts/chemises to me (the ones in the pictures look too short for women's shifts); I would not call any of them "sacques" (I associate that word with something other than body linens/underwear). Just from the styles, my guess would be late 18th through mid-19th century. I hope the Historical Society can publish some pictures/diagrams of them with whatever provenance is available; I'd be interested in buying something like that. Please keep us informed.

Joan Jurancich
joa...@surewest.net