go to the "about" button at the top of the page

there's a "contact me" link at the very bottom of her bio/intro...  she's a
middle-aged lady from Jamaica, may be a good seamstress, and mean well, but not
be very sophisticated about crediting and borrowing and stuff...  IMHO a gentle
approach might be a good idea, in case she is really a well-meaning
on-line/copyright innocent

I'm just a pollyanna: if she doesn't know better, I wouldn't want her slammed
too hard.

chimene