Sharon, thank you so much for your input. there are places here where one could
do that but not expect payment. I can't stand long or walk too much or sit too
long right now. I could teach but not help much except for guidance and I would
be expected to fund my own transportation costs. That's pretty much my problem.
I could pay for the priveledge and be welcomed but I need a small income from
what I do if I have to leave home. I don't want people coming to me as I live
in very a isolated area - only if I'm acquainted with them. Audy

in the high boonies of Central Texas