Greetings Earthings,

A friend wants to pack up her wedding gown for safe keeping but didn' like the
price of having someone do it for her. The gown is not silk or anything. It's
all synthetic I think. (It's really beautiful even if it is synthetic) I told
her she just needs to stuff it and wrap it in acid free tissue paper and put it
in a box that is not plastic. I remember we used to store things in the costume
shop at school, and also a friend of mine that collected vintage, in waxed
cardboard boxes.

Was my advice sound, d'ya think?

Also, I don't know a source for acid free tissue or boxes anymore.... but I
confess, I haven't done a search online or anything yet.

Gray Hunter