It was nice to meet you too.  It would have been nice to sit down and
chat.  I had hoped to get back to doing some panels again this year (I
had a baby 2 1/2 years ago and just couldn't take part in much
recently) but by the time I realized I was not getting any emails
about joining panels it was too late to get added.  Next year,
hopefully.  Do you have any of the pictures on-line?  If you are stuck
on any of them I'd be happy to give my opinion.

I have not have the chance to do much costuming recently, so had
nothing fun or new to wear to Arisia.  Life's just too stressful at
the moment and I don't have a sewing space right now--my 2 year old
took the remaining available space.  I did throw together an outfit to
wear to the Girl Genius Ball.

My husband wants to go to Lunacon, one of his favorite authors is the
guest, but I don't think we can as he is having surgery a week later
and $ is just too tight.  We might stop in at Boskone, but not sure
yet.

The next thing we are going to is taking my boys to PAX East in April,
and then our huge Titanic Vintage Dance Weekend in April which, due to
my co-organizers new baby, I am now the primary organizer!  Between
that and Newport in August I have not a minute to spare for anything.
But they'll be fun events I can enjoy once they are here.......

Katy

On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 10:16 AM,  <lis...@juno.com> wrote:
>  Dear Katy--
>
> It was lovely meeting you at Arisia, thank you somuch for introducing
> yourself.  I would love to have time some time to sit and talk about
> historical fashion.  I am very involved with collecting and scanningm y
> Victorian photos, and love images of all natures of Victorian life.  I
> have decided to attend Lunacon, in Rye, NY in March.  Perhaps I will se
> eyou there.
>
> Yours in cosutmign, Lisa Ashton
>

> On Sat, 5 Nov 2011 16:08:25 -0400 Katy Bishop <katybisho...@gmail.com>
> writes:
>> It looks really nice, where can one order the book, or does one just
>> email
>> the bookstore?
>>
>> Katy

Katy Bishop, Vintage Victorian
katybisho...@gmail.com                www.VintageVictorian.com
     Custom reproduction gowns of the Victorian Era.
      Publisher of the Vintage Dress Series books.