From: h-costume-boun...@indra.com [mailto:h-costume-boun...@indra.com] On
Behalf Of humbugfo...@att.net
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2012 11:26 AM
To: h-costume@mail.indra.com
Subject: [h-cost] Costume exhibits in New York

Does anyone know of any upcoming costume exhibits in New York, specifically
end of April? I've checked the Met and FITM websites and there isn't
anything (aside from a standard exhibit from the collection at FITM). Ditto
The Frick and the Museum of the City of New York.

Also, does anyone know if the costume workshop at the Metropolitan Opera has
tours?

Thanks,
Julie