If you get an old Bernina and do not have the manual, you can simply email
Bernina. I acquired a Bernina serger from my mother-in-law and she sent the
wrong manual. After a lot of searching online, I simply used the contact
form to email Bernina customer service. They actually dug the manual out of
their archives, scanned it, and emailed the PDF to me. I was thrilled.

Thank you,
DeNae