Yes they do!  I just got one for my 1957 Kenmore.  They work just fine (I
just picked my machine up from its annual tuneup and purchased the foot
from the Sew and Vac place.)  You can probably find them cheaper online.  I
am still figuring it out, but I know it works cause the sewing machine guy
made a few to test it for me.

On Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 10:17 AM, Kathryn Pinner <pinn...@mccc.edu> wrote:

> Would those old buttonhole attachments work on modern machines? If so, I'm
> going to try to find mine.
>

> Kate Pinner

-Sg-